Meescan provides cloud-based services for libraries around the world. Our products offer exciting new ways for public and academic libraries to expand their services and free librarians from the circulation desk. With hundreds of customers on five continents, Meescan is a rapidly growing company.
Meescan is a team of talented individuals with a “can-do” attitude. We rely on each other and work together to find creative solutions. Even in the busiest times, we remember to have fun.
If this sounds interesting so far, keep reading! We are looking for a salesperson who is authentically charismatic and focuses on building relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on inbound sales leads and develop new client relationships.
- Lead with a relationship-based sales style and strong discovery skills.
- Track sales activity and tasks in CRM.
- Partner with team members across multiple departments to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Create a long-term plan for attracting new leads and continually increasing sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking, time management, and project prioritizing.
- Comfortable presenting over the phone, online, and in person.
- Understanding of technology such as mobile apps, cloud computing, etc.
- 1-3 years of sales, account management experience.
- Experience with various CRMs.
- Willing to wear different hats and take on longer-term projects.
- Can play a decent game of darts and okay with office dogs.
We are offering:
- A challenging and fulfilling role with a fun, creative team.
- Initial and ongoing training.
- Opportunity to travel to seasonal trade shows.
- Excellent working environment – think Dessert Days and darts tournaments.
- Team building events like kayaking and snowshoeing.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- Full-time, permanent.
- Downtown Maple Ridge, conveniently on public transportation routes.