Meescan provides cloud-based services for libraries around the world. Our products offer exciting new ways for public and academic libraries to expand their services and free librarians from the circulation desk. With hundreds of customers on five continents, Meescan is a rapidly growing company.
It’s fun to work for Meescan! We are a team of talented individuals with a “can-do” attitude. We rely on each other and work together to find creative solutions. Even in the busiest times, we remember to have fun.
If this sounds interesting so far, keep reading! We are looking for a technical support person who has a knack for technology and explaining it to others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Comfortable assisting customers over the phone and online.
- Understanding of technology such as mobile apps, cloud computing, etc. and can comfortably explain it to others.
- Experience with various applications, such as reporting and ticketing systems.
- Comfortable wearing different hats and taking on longer-term projects.
- Can play a decent game of darts and okay with office dogs.
We are offering:
- A challenging and fulfilling role with a fun, creative team.
- Initial and ongoing training.
- Excellent working environment – think Dessert Days and darts tournaments.
- Team building events like kayaking and snowshoeing.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- Full-time, permanent.
- Downtown Maple Ridge, conveniently on public transportation routes.