Meescan is a provider of cloud-based services for libraries world-wide. Our products offer exciting new ways for academic and public libraries to expand their services and make their work more effective. With hundreds of customers on five continents, Meescan is a rapidly growing company.
It’s fun to work for Meescan. We are a team of talented individuals with “can do” attitude. We remember to have some fun even in the busiest times. We rely on each other and always do our best.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for an incumbent for the role of Product Support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assemble electronic products from components.
- Use laser engraving and CNC machining machines to customize the products as needed.
- Perform quality assurance and testing.
- Prepare and monitor shipments to our customers.
- Configure Meescan services and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide technical support to our customers by responding to tickets and by phone.
- Keep track of inventory on hand and plan replenishments.
- Mechanical skills in assembly, soldering and electronic testing.
- Attention to detail and ability to create and follow procedures.
- General understanding of computing technologies and software such as networking, mobile operating systems, web.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (this role is customer-facing).
We are offering:
- Challenging and fulfilling role with a fun, creative team.
- Initial and ongoing training and support.
- Excellent working environment – think Dessert Days and dart tournaments.
- Team building events like kayaking and snowshoeing.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
Job type and location
- Full time position, permanent
- Downtown Maple Ridge, conveniently on public transportation routes.