Keep your community reading
Meescan Curbside Pickup
Our Curbside Pickup feature allows you to easily facilitate safe, scheduled item pickups for patrons. Patrons can access Curbside Pickup through the Meescan app on their mobile device, while libraries will have a dedicated dashboard for managing pickups.
Just like all of Meescan’s features, Curbside Pickup is included at no additional cost.
Curbside Pickup just takes a few clicks
- Patrons place holds through the library and wait for a notification that their items are ready for pick up, as per usual.
- When patrons arrive at one of your designated pickup locations, they use the Curbside Pickup feature in the Meescan app on their mobile device to request their pickup.
- Meescan automatically updates the patron’s current location so staff can easily find them.
- Patrons can monitor the status of their Curbside Pickup request in the app, much like a ride-hailing app.
- When the items are delivered, the patron will use the Meescan app to check them out.
Easily manage all pickup requests
- The Curbside Pickup dashboard is a hub that shows all pickup requests in real-time.
- See when patrons have arrived and checked in so you can deliver their hold items to them outside.
- Use the dashboard to review, monitor, and update requests.
- The dashboard can be displayed and controlled from multiple computers or devices.
Take the dashboard into the stacks
- Mobile-friendly design allows you to use the dashboard on a mobile device.
- Conveniently pick and fulfill holds from the stacks.
- No app download required; just use your browser.